Wednesday 27 February 2013

Just an other sunny day in Athens...

It may be nearly the end of February but in Athens the weather is warm and sunny. That means that I was able to spend the day outdoors with my friends having coffee at Palia Agora, a cosy cafe-restaurant in Filothei, 


then walk my dog around the quiet suburban streets,



and on my way home buy some fresh flowers for my vases...



I do miss London, it's been more than three months that I'm gone, but this glorious sun helps a lot to deal with the nostalgia. (Still counting days though...)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so beautiful and sunny there. No wonder you had to go home! I come from South Africa which is very warm and sunny so the endless grey skies in London does eventually get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emm in London Yes, it's an amazing country and I love Athens, and the sun, and everything, but I will be back in London soon, for good this time.. And I really hope that I will be able to cope with the moody weather..
    p.s. Never been to South Africa though.. I'd love to one day..

    ReplyDelete